standard duty 4” wide wheels, infeed has 4 powered rolls and can tilt for a bevel cutting up to 50 degrees inward or 30 degrees outward, feed speeds 40 to 400 fpm. Resaw is capable of using a 4 1/2 inch wide blade - down to a 2 inch wide blade, Ferraris are made in Oregon- USA
Ferrari bandsaw was removed from operating service in June 2018,
Extra band saw wheels and 12” infeed rolls with strait edge available and other parts avialable - SOLD Seperately, , band resaw is stored inside our warehouse -palletized & crated ready for prompt shipment- price includes loading and the pallets & crating, More information and photos available, call for a delivered price to your location. price includes loading on to your truck, video of dial indicator test available for top and bottom wheels.
BELOW ARE SPECS FOR THE TWIN RESAW FROM THE MANUFACTURER ‘S (KIMWOOD) WEBSITE : BUYER WILL NEED TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION WITH KIMWOOD CORP. PREVIOUS OWNERS OF THIS SAW MAY HAVE CHANGED OR MODIFIED PARTS AND OR COMPONETS.
- Table can be tilted up to 50 degrees inward or 30 degrees outward
- Capable of sawing jambs, headers, casings, and sidings in multiples with close tolerances.
- Variable speed hydraulic feed rolls drive from 40 to 400 fpm.
- 10 HP Hydraulic pump& cooler ¼ HP fan
- Electrical switchgear and starters included
- Hardened tool steel knife edges on all the strain components.
- Utilized anti-friction bearings throughout.
- Patented top and bottom saw guides.
- Sniping eliminated due to placement of feed rolls.
- Guides adjustable while machine is running. .
- Saw Specifications: 18' 6" minimum and 20' 6" maximum lengths, and widths up to 4 1/2" wide